Mandy emailed me in response to the album of Ant's pics I just sent out, so I thought I'd offer what she said as her first contribution:
"Lauren, Andrew, and Tich did an advanced scuba diving course this weekend. They had to do two dives in the river, one in the dark, which sounded very scary to me!! Today they went to Rottnest for the day and did two dives, which was apparently beautiful. They did not go onto the island at all, just off the boat stuff. I had a very domesticated day at home which was nice. Made Granny's recipe Christmas cake.
Andrew and his girlfriend Lisa are going to Thailand tomorrow for 12 days on holidays.
Lauren starts her internship at Fremantle hospital on the 17th Dec, so she is making the most of the break until then. "
I have to say I didn't even know Lauren was going into the medical field!!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also didn't Lauren was doing medics stuff -- I hope the family blog business fixes that. Thanks for posting!
PS haven't been able to access Antony's pics yet, the site was timing out last night -- looking forward to seeing them though.
Post a Comment