Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone (here and on facebook :-)
I think Kate is next on Feb 16, then Ann on Feb 18. Anyone else with a bday coming up soon?
Mark asked me a few days before what I wanted. I said, "I would like Antony to say 'Happy Birthday Mommy!'." Since he says "Happy Birthday George" at the end of a Curious George story about George's birthday surprise that we read a lot, I thought it wasn't too much of a stretch. They went out on Saturday to get me a birthday cake, and apparently mark was talking about it as they were walking through the store, because they came home, and Ant said "Happy Buhrday, Mommy", a couple of times. With no prompting whatsoever. Totally made me teary :-) Then when he woke up on Sunday morning, my actual birthday, and was chatting to himself in the crib, he was saying it again. I really couldn't ask for a better birthday present!
I took a video of him saying it this evening. Clearly not unprompted. And then we go on to have some more fun :-)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment