Since we're showing off our kids, I had to post this video - Ant is talking amazingly well for a fifteen month old, he has well over two hundred words, and is putting together two-word phrases regularly! In this video we're going over some of our animal noises and body parts. He loses interest at the body parts, but at that point I turned the camera LCD screen around so he could see it - that's when he says "BAYBEEE". He doesn't quite get that it's him yet - although at Mom's house on Saturday he looked at a picture of himself and said "Antee" or something like that which is how he says his own name.
He also says "hone" and "hinging" during the video - 'phone ringing'. He substitutes H for a lot of beginning letters in words; S, F, R and L so far. Interestingly, Sami also subsituted H for S, (although she's outgrown it now), so her name is "Hami". Did anyone else have unusual letter substitutions?
I don't know if everyone got my email with Ant's fifteen month pictures - if not, here's the link
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nic, that's gorgeous! And the ending made me laugh... my girls also did lots of consonant-switching. Sarah still says "cuggle" for "cuddle" and "arfit" for "after". I'll be kinda sad when she stops :-)
Post a Comment