
Here's the whole clan:-)
Christopher is only 7 weeks old in this pic - can you believe it?!?
Christopher is packing on the pounds like nobody’s business. He’s got to be over 17 lbs now and probably over 26 inches. We seem to have settled into a pretty good schedule, although I would like him to go to one feeding a night instead of two, but I suppose to sustain the chubby little boy (as Sami has taken to calling him) he needs the extra calories! Oh well, it will all come in good time. Most nights he goes to bed right after Sami, at around 7pm and then sleeps (with his two feedings) until 6:30 or 7. He’s a really good, laid back baby which is so nice considering that mistress Sami is quite demanding these days. We’re getting lots of smiles, gurgling and cooing, but have yet to get a real laugh out of him. No rolling over yet, probably because I am bad about putting him on his tummy because he complains about it.

As for Sami, she has finally decided that it is much better to be nice to Christopher and get praised instead of being nasty and getting put in time out. So all is good on that front. Her language is developing at an amazing pace. She can repeat *anything* you say to her (be careful, Billy!!) and has an incredible vocabulary. It is so much fun to have real conversations with her. She is such a fun little girl. I wont say that we dont have any terrible two episodes, but for the most part she's a great little girl and I really love being a mom these days. I dont have any other pics of her to upload right now due mainly to her habit of removing all her clothes just as I pull out the camera. I have a wonderful series of self portraits of the little photographer, but I wont bore you with those:-)
Love to you all,
Kate & co

1 comment:
Yay! Nice update :-)
Post a Comment