Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pics from Kate

Since my sister doesn't seem to be able to manage getting on here to post (ahem, poke poke poke), I thought I would post a couple of pics that she just sent me in an email. First, here is my cutie-pie nephew, we had a ball the other day getting him to smile. He has two cute little dimples just next to his mouth!




And a pic of Ant with about the most Sykes expression one can have - the tongue sticking out while concentrating. I know my Dad did that, and Kate and I do to - anyone else?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, mememe, I do the tongue thing! And here I was thinking it was just me...

We're all back this afternoon from a fabulous break by the sea -- will try to post pictures in the next couple of days once the mountain of washing is done and some semblance of order has returned.

Nico said...

So it *is* a Sykes thing. I always thought it was, but wasn't positive. Do either of your girls do it?

nancy said...

awwww! So cute!

And don't you just LOVE the ~very~ focused look of a child doing a task. My oldest totally does that!